Saturday 17 March 2012

The weather for St. Patrick's day was especially beautiful. I woke at noon (after 3 days of no sleep!) and the sun was splitting the cherry blossom tree outside of my window. It was great to see a good day!

It made me think of summer! I planned a "MUST HAVE: SPRING BUYS" blog which I hope to do soon!

I kept thinking of my trip to Dublin over summer with my two friends, it got me so excited! These pictures make me so excited for school to finish, to be exam/revision free, and to be living in a caress world for a whole three months!



I


(My own picnic from last summer!)

(My friend bought me this yesterday, isn't it the cutest thing!? I can't wait to fill it with freshly made lemonade for summer picnics on the trains!)

(Selection of wines from my friends garage last summer)




(I really want a daisy chain headband!)

(Oh and I want to dye my hair pink this summer! My mother however, does not approve! :[)



(The Swans last summer!)

(And Allison and I last summer, my hair was so undyed..crycry.)



Now it is officially Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day Mummy! <3
You and I don't get along that well, but when we do, it is special. Have a wonderful day! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment