Saturday 3 March 2012

Chase your dreams...

I don't know if I dream too big. Is that possible? 


I want to live in New York, I want a shabby small apartment out of town, I want the sun to rise from the bedroom every morning. I want it to look like this on the outside: 





I want my bedroom to look like this: 


I want for Starbucks to be just across the block from my home


My mother always tells me "There is realistic dreaming, then there is how you dream.." I dream so big, sometimes, I think if I continue to dream as big as I do, life won't be as valued.. I dream of New York everyday, my mother said to me "I do believe you will go to New York someday, but I think you will be let down. You have this idea of how amazing it will be, and I advise you to stop, you expect much too much from it" I hope she is wrong...

When I first move to New York, I want to work in a corner store, selling Lucky Charms and Hersey bars left right and centre. 


While working there, I want to study make-up and finally get a job at the Benefit counter in Macy's..



All of this is here now, because I believe. I have hope. I dream of this everyday. I have aspirations and goals and I want to achieve them..

And hopefully, someday, I will.



Chase your dreams....









No comments:

Post a Comment