Friday 20 April 2012

definately a good time to blog.

Fate. What is it? Do you believe it?
I do.

Fate is basically saying that everything happens for a reason. I strongly believe that it does. The time, the place, the people, everything leads down to fate.

Life is a journey and there are so many struggles along the way. I am young, but I have had experiences where my life has been so low. It is always me, never anybody else, bad things always happen to me. Maybe that's karma. Although what for? I'm generally a nice person... Anyway.


My mind has not stopped thinking about fate tonight and I'm so confused if what happened tonight was fate or what? Why did it happen? Did it happen as a test for myself or so that I basically go back to where I was 4/5 months ago.

- Confused Hannah X

No comments:

Post a Comment